I decided that for my creative blogs I am going to create lists! First list: creative date ideas
1. Go to the airport and watch planes take off.
2. Ice-skating during the winter- go out for hot chocolate/coffee after.
3. Group date: scavenger hunt at the mall- get an outside party to create the list- require photo evidence.
4. Go to a local animal shelter and play with the puppies 😀
5. Build a fort with blankets and chairs inside (or if you want to get REALLY creative, try to build a fort outside!)
6. Hammock on a fall night and watch the sun set.
7. Go to four different restraunts: one for drinks, one for appetizers, one for the main meal, and one for the dessert (make sure you pick the best restraunts in each of those fields).
8. Make bucket lists together- what do you want to do before you die?
9. If you ever go to the beach- build sand castles together- how incredible can you make it?
10. Play paint twister- put body paint where the dots would be.
11. Wake up early, get Starbucks, sit out by the lake on blankets, and watch the sunrise.
12. Go to Chuck-e-Cheese and win as many tickets as possible- what cool thing can you buy with your tickets?
Which ones are your favorite? Do you have any more? THANKS FOR READING!